Field visit 1: Discover the beauty of Dniester River
(LAG Serpentina Nistrului)
Do you feel it? The freshest breeze of a morning boat trip? Or the appetizing flavour of a fish zeama*? If you envisioned this, you already are captivated by this touristic adventure. Embark on this route and visit beautiful historic sites, such as the Varnita royal manor of Charles XIIth of Sweeden, a XIXth century church or an ethnographic museum full of wonders.
Sink into the depths of nature, by visiting the Telita landscape reserve!
Were you interested in how the customs services work? The Speia village has a customs post since Stephen the Great voivode’s era and it is still an accessible gate to our neighbours. So, you’ll see it working before your very eyes.
You should know that the beauty of Dniester will never leave your soul, especially after you find out more about the projects carried out within our LAG.
*Zeama is a traditional Romanian and Moldovan fish or chicken soup. It is said that our grandmothers cook the most flavourful and mouthwatering zeama.
- Don’t forget your camera! Gather your memories not only in your mind, but in your albums as well.
- Be patient! The trips might seem long, but we promise you, the time will fly very fast!
- Be friendly! This journey is a one-of-a-kind experience. Make new friends and have together a wonderful trip!
- Sharing is caring! Let’s share smiles, pictures, foods and memories together!
- Take care of Nature! Leave the spaces you visited sparkling clean.
- Have fun! It’s mandatory to enjoy all of these processes. Of course, you will see how our projects work, but the kind hearts of our people will make you feel like you’re on a small vacation, that you’ll wish to last longer.